Monkey Quest

Nov Game Updates: Open Trails & Free Pet

Nov Game Updates: Open Trails & Free Pet

Postby themonkeyquestteam » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:40 pm

Monkey Quest just leveled up!
It's finally ready, we're updating tonight and this gigantic update included:

Open Trails & Free Pet!
Explore and quest in any trail for free. No keys needed, no membership required. Hangout or adventure with an all new Free Enzo Pet! Get yours in the ALL New Clock Tower Square.

All New Clock Tower Square & Game Screen Redesigned
Some of you have previewed the new Clock Tower Square, but that is JUST the beginning! Explore the new Clock Tower Square as well as a brand new game screen. Get quests, shop and hangout using the quick access buttons at the bottom of the screen or make friends and check crafting, badges, Medals and more on the left!

Join a Tribe!
Everyone can choose a Tribe and get Trail Abilities! CHOOSE WISELY, you can only choose ONCE per monkey and you cannot switch Tribes. As a free player, if you need an ability in a trail, you will have it. Similar to the snowboard in Snowdrift Hills, free abilities are available in trails when you need them.

More Member Items!
Members now have a wide range of items just for them, express your style and strut your stuff Members.

Bonus Membership for NC Trail Keys
If you bought keys, we’re giving you get free Membership time based on the keys you’ve bought. The more keys you purchased for NC, the more Membership time you will receive. You will see a notification message in your in game mailbox.

Don't Forget! Monkey Quest Download for Everyone! Mac & Windows
The Launcher has a new Spooky Theme too! Click the Download Game button on the homepage to try the download version of Monkey Quest

NOTE: If you've downloaded the Members Only version, please install the NEW updated installer with auto patch updates!

Bug Fixes & Other Additions
* More Dictionary Words
* Bug Fixed: In Game Reporting
* Bug Fixed: MacOS - causes a crash upon installing on OS X 10.5

HELP US!
As with all new builds, you might see something we missed! If you see a glitch, let us know what you're doing, what else is running and when you experience the issue. Then please submit a bug report here:

http://www.monkeyquest.com/en/report-a-bug?task=ticket
If the info you report helps us fix a bug we might give you a special reward.

LET US KNOW!
We always want to hear what you think. Send us your feedback or make a post on the Bugs & Feedback board to let us know what you think of the new build! What do you love? what do you wish we would change? Tell us!
themonkeyquestteam
Site Admin

Re: Nov Game Updates: Open Trails & Free Pet

Postby spiderboy9492 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:15 pm

MQ what about spongbob again are you adding him or not
spiderboy9492

Postby wizard311361 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:49 pm

REALLY WHY CAN'T ONCE JUST ONCE A FREE PLAYER CAN HAVE A FREE PET NOT ENZO LIKE A PET THAT CAN DEFEAT MONSTERS OR HELP THIS IS SO NOT FAIR >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O
wizard311361

Postby anartica11 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:54 am

wow cool and i love my little enzo pet he so cute my first pet :) so happy
and i do like that we can stay at the same place and go to shops, you dont need to travel anymore
mail is nice to
and am member for one month woohoo

thanks mq i know it is hard work what you did all those weeks. me am happy
anartica11

Postby zuku01 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:32 am

thx mq team i am really happy and i got membership yay!!!

Cyrus Runesmack
zuku01

Postby rock123572 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:58 pm

I hate the new update! I cant wear a lot of armor !!!!!! :*( :*( :*( :*( :*( :*( :*( :*( :*(
rock123572

Postby rock123572 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:02 pm

I wish i got membership!!! IT is so unfair!!! >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O
rock123572

Postby fricooy95 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:12 pm

THIS update is bad ok one enzo is your guide not a pet >:O too, i have tree monkeys already and really all trails are free!!! Im a member and thats why i got a membership for and the tree monkey thing is not your best idea >:O >:O i want the old old monkey quest back :*(
fricooy95

Postby tigerstripes163 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 pm

This is the best game update ever!!!!! I love the new modern style of the menus and all the buttons! (like the quest icon) And all the cool, awesome filled clothing and the new skin colors!!!! Thanks so much!!!! BEST EVER!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
tigerstripes163

Postby animegirl900 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:21 pm

i do not like this update it its not really fair im mean all the items in my backpack are tribe items and almost all of the are for members!!! >:( why did u do this, i forgot who said this but money does not come from trees why earn money by doing stuff i am really mad i was thinking about leaving but i stayed cuz of my friends they need me and i need them if i never had any friends i would not be playing monkey quest right now i hope u make things better next time im still not leave cuz of my friends though i will miss them a lot soo im not leaving at at out i would if i can any woo knows me im am serenity silvership and all of my friends....... i think of u as a brother or sister cuz im soo nice i dont wanna lose u all even though i dont know u we can still be friends also my best friend was chloe heartblue but i dont even know if she even is a friend too me of if she is a stranger but i hope she read it and the monkey quest team too im waiting

-serenity silvership- O:) ;)
animegirl900