Monkey Quest

Raffle Closed: Feedback Fun! Did You See the ...

Re: Feedback Fun! Did You See the BIG News?

Postby zosha14 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:21 pm

I saw the news. It sounds really cool I can't wait till October to see all the changes. But if you're only opening a few trails then why are you taking away all the keys? Other then that i think it's Awesome!
zosha14

Postby elecdai500 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm

i saw the big news and they are great, i really love that the monkey quest community are removing some locks and unlocking some trails for the people that plays the game and can't buy membership or nc because of not having money to do it. and at the same time non members can enjoy more mq when some trails are starting to get unlocked. in my opinion monkey quest is getting better when good updates are coming to the game. as for the banana items i find it great too but i wish there were some more banana items for non members or at least more NC items like pets, high level weapons, high level equipment, etc.

this is all that i can say about this great update, i can not wait to see those updates when they get released on the game. you are doing an excellent job on the game monkey quest community.
elecdai500

Postby spiderboy9492 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Its super cool i hope this happens hope i win :D :) :D :)
spiderboy9492

Postby 123456tmnt » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:39 pm

This is super cool hope i win :D :) :( :D
123456tmnt

Postby gerima » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Awesome. I think the new guy will be the chicken thing. For those of you who have not seen it yet, look up Monkey Quest Chicken Shake. It is a sneak peek animated video. It's funny. DO THE CHICKEN SHAKE!!! To the guy at the top of the page, they are giving us all trails. No more key system because all trails are unlocked. There better not be a non-member level cap. That would be annoying.
MQ Team this is a step in the right direction. People will play more and see the awesome premium stuff. They wont get frustrated. Club Penguins does this. You can play some games buy clothes cost real cash. Monkey Quest, as long as you are around, I will buy Nick Game Cards.
A couple of things I would like to see are a Spongebob event with burgers and Spongebob clothes. Maybe a Gary Pet. Everyone would want this. Also, another TMNT event with new armor and an alien pet. I cant say it, but one of the aliens from TMNT. Fans would go crazy.
The last thing is something you have to make. A Monkey Quest Videogame. On the dee is. The double screen video game. Club Penguins did this and I bet your game would be way better. A videogame where you could play as Hiro.
gerima

Postby jaycool654 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 pm

ITS SUPER SUPER COOL I HOPE I WIN NC :D
jaycool654

Postby chenchen11 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:28 pm

I THINK ITS NOT COOL FOR OTHERS MONKEY, MQ TEAM THEY JUST GONNA GO SAD CAUSE THEY THOUGHT THE KEY IS THEM FOR EVER BUT NOT THEY THINK THEY JUST USE THERE NICK CASH FOR NOTHING:(
PEACE :(

NAME
DEREK ANGELWIND
chenchen11

Postby chenchen11 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:38 pm

(FOR ALL WHO HAVE KEYS ONLY)
chenchen11

Postby plmoknijb9000 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:23 pm

I've seen the news, I think its awesome :) :) :P , and it sounds extremely cool O:)
plmoknijb9000

Postby cheesy_poof_29_666 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Will not be happy if the NC I used on trail keys is now gone and the trail keys useless.

Otherwise, it all sounds fairly good.
cheesy_poof_29_666